Fwd: ISACA Luncheon: Bug Bounty Programs (3/10/2016)

Dave Dyk (Personal)

Mar 2, 2016, 12:45:39 PM3/2/16
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rainsec.

Our ISACA monthly meeting (next Thursday at lunchtime) is on the topic of Bug Bounty programs.  The speaker, @dj_houlihan, is a member of the pen testing team here at Simple.  I thought it might be of interest to the Rainsec community, so thanks for allowing me to pass it along.  Please feel free to register using the lower-priced ISACA member price ($20) versus the non-member ($25) price.  We provide a catered lunch and evidence for 1 hour of CPE (for professional certifications).

Also per our fee waiver policy, we provide complimentary attendance to students, folks who are retired, and anyone currently unemployed.  Just email me directly if you'd like me to register you per that policy.

Thanks!