Security Pen Testing & Assessment Engineer @ Simple

Chris Martin

Jan 20, 2017, 12:01:55 AM1/20/17
to RainSec
Hey everyone!

Simple is looking for a new security engineer! The position has a focus on web and mobile app testing (https://boards.greenhouse.io/simplefinance/jobs/562778) but there are plenty of other interesting challenges as part of this position.

Simple is a growing and stable company here in Portland (recently moved to a fancy new office at SE 3rd and Clay).  We can fill these positions here, or remote (we have a very remote-friendly engineering culture). We pay well, offer great work/life balance, really value diversity, hook employees up with a nice hardware & software setup, and are a place that really values an engineering culture that learns and grows careers.  Interested?  Hit me up at c...@simple.com

Thanks,
Chris M