I'm Hiring - 2 Direct Hire openings for IT Network/Security Analysts in Portland

Christy Clark

Jan 6, 2015, 3:24:20 PM1/6/15
to rai...@googlegroups.com, christ...@experis.com
My client is an IT Security MSP in Portland and they are growing. I am recruiting for permanent/direct hire positions in their Portland, Phoenix and Las Vegas locations.
The details for the Portland location are below. This one is a bit more entry level, ideal for someone with a certification and about 1-2 years of IT experience. My Phoenix and Las Vegas positions are  NOC engineer. If you are passionate about cyber security and interested in hearing more, please contact me at 503-821-2120 or christ...@experis.com.
Thank you!
Christy Clark
IT Recruiter
Experis

FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:

10964775
IT Network/Security Analyst
Direct Hire
Portland, OR

RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide network support for clients and for internal networks
Monitor network performance and implement performance tuning, provide analysis and recommend improvements
Manage trouble tickets, communicate with clients and third party vendors, coordinate trouble resolution
Manage change requests: write, test, schedule and execute
Troubleshoot and resolve issues in time to meet or exceed published SLA's
Support other engineers and architects with documentation, testing and implementation of network infrastructure
Support leadership with reports, testing, and documentation

DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
2+ years of related experience preferably in an enterprise, data center, or ISP environment
Associate level understanding and experience with routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP etc.), switching (traditional, multipath and fabric), VPN, firewall, VoIP, IPv6, network virtualization, load balancing, wireless technologies
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong documentation skills
Collaborative approach to technology solutions selection, implementation and testing
Experience installing computer network equipment or infrastructure is desired

DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
AS/BS in Computer Science, Computer Networking, or other related major is desired (or equivalent documented education and experience)
At least one networking or one security certification from the following (or equivalent documented education and experience):
Networking: CCNA, JNCIA, CCNP
Security: CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN, GCFW
US Citizenship

**This is a 24/7 operation and must be available to rotate for day/swing/grave shifts