Free Hardware Security Class for those recently laid off....

Joseph FitzPatrick

May 2, 2016, 12:28:32 PM5/2/16
to RainSec
I know there are lots of Intel and former Intel folks on this list. If not directly affected by recent layoffs, i'm sure many of you know people who were.

In light of that, i'm running my class, Applied Physical Attacks on x86 Systems, on Wednesday and Thursday, FREE, for anyone affected by the layoff. I think it'd be particularly useful for anyone with a strong hardware background who's interested in pivoting into hardware security as they look for work.

Spread the word if you know any who might be interested. I'd like to give priority to those laid off last week - If you're not recently laid off from Intel, but otherwise unemployed and think the class might be worthwhile to you, let me know and i can put you on a wait list.

-joe