Job spam

Malcolm Heath

Dec 19, 2013, 7:11:17 PM12/19/13
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Hi rainsec,

My $WORK - F5 Networks, is hiring.  Specifically, my team is hiring.  I do
3rd level tech support (non-customer facing) for the APM product.  We've got
a couple of reqs open.  Enterprise Network Engineer is the title.

It's a pretty good company to work for, competitive salary, good benefits,
and if you don't live in Seattle, these positions can be done remotely
(which is what I do).  It's a great team of smart people.

We're looking for people with really solid L2-L7 skills, including
understanding ARP/RARP/GARP, VLANs, switching, IP routing, TCP/UDP, HTTP and
SSL, javascript and other web technologies, various authentication backends
(AD, LDAP, Radius/SecureID among many), various server back ends (Exchange,
Sharepoint, LAMP web apps, etc), various clients (Mac, Windows, Linux).  The
product does load balancing, forward and reverse proxy, and SSL based VPN,
along with some acceleration and caching.

Day to day, it's looking at packet captures, HTTPWatch files, and log files,
mentoring 2nd level support, and escalating bugs to Product Development.

We tend to like candidates who, other than the networking stuff, know some
programming (of whatever kind), and who have an investigative and curious
nature.  Good people skills along with the technical skills are important.

Not exactly pure security, but we do get to do a lot of cool things.  There's opportunities to be on various security related teams in the company as well.

If you're interested, drop me a line at malco...@gmail.com

Malcolm