Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Dave Dyk

lugemata,
2. aug 2016, 21:16:4602.08.16
kuni RainSec
Hi Rainsec.

Three things:

1 - I hope some of you are going to be a BH+Defcon.  I will not, but @csm (Chris Martin) and @Moyer (Matt Moyer) from the Simple security team will be there, so say hi if you are down there.

2 - Simple recently moved into a new office in SE, just down the road from the Lucky Lab.  I'm terribly sorry I haven't used that as an excuse to hang out with Rainsec sometime.  I'll try to do that soon!

3 - We have a new position that some Rainsec members may be interested in.  Please help spread the word.  It is a Manager of Product Security. It is a leader of application security, and will be involved with both security engineering around our product, as well as representing Security in product management processes. Lots of social interaction and coordination with both product management and engineers.  If you are interested, please apply online and hit me up with any questions.

Stay Frosty, Rainsec.
-Dave
Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile