Enterprise Security job openings with Salesforce in our Hillsboro Office

sam_h...@yahoo.com

Jun 22, 2015, 7:25:23 PM6/22/15
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Hi PDX RainSec

I was at last month's (May) meeting and really enjoyed talking with several in the group. I currently manage an Enterprise Security Assessments team for Salesforce.com, with half of the team based in Hillsboro and half based in San Francisco (HQ).

We're looking for qualified candidates in the Portland area
for these two open roles:

Senior Network Security Engineer, Enterprise Security

Senior Enterprise Security Engineer

Our team:
  • Conducts technical security testing
  • Performs risk assessments
  • Provides business risk guidance

We do this on wide variety of infrastructure technologies such as operating systems (Mac, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android), devices (mobile, embedded technologies, IOT), networks (wired, wireless, cloud), and applications (endpoint, mobile, web, cloud).

If you haven't heard much about Salesforce, we are a leader in the cloud platform and software space. Additionally, we are a global Fortune 500 company consistently listed as a 100 Best Company To Work For.

Email me (sha...@salesforce.com) with a resume if you are interested.

Sam Harwin, Salesforce.com
Sr. Manager - Enterprise Security Infrastructure Assessments