Oracle Security Position - Flexible Location (PDX, Seattle, Etc.)

Adam Russell

Nov 16, 2017, 6:55:00 PM11/16/17
to rai...@googlegroups.com

All,

My team is part of Oracle's Cloud Infrastructure group and I'm looking for experienced Application and Hardware Security Analysts/Engineers (pick your title).  This job rocks thanks to the vast array of cool stuff we get to work on, the flexibility of working location and schedule and the research based culture of the group.

In an attempt to get you excited, here is a list of some of the potential projects:

* Big iron - ExaLogic, ExaData, UltraSPARC, InfiniBand
* Firmware reverse engineering of various hardware components
* Developing custom fuzzing platforms for code-coverage analysis
* Several different hypervisors, including one implemented in hardware!
* Breaking out the custom crypto baseball bat
* Linux and Windows kernel mode non-sense
* The list goes on and on!

The job location is flexible along with the schedule, but I'd love it if you were somewhere between PDX, Seattle, Bay Area.  Of course London, Boston or anywhere in between could work.

In terms of qualifications, I really would like to see some native coding experience, and some hacking experience is a major plus (for reasons I hope you find obvious).  Experience in exploitation of memory corruption bugs is not required, but does demonstrate an expert level understanding of the topic so it's highly desirable.

I'm really after the candidate who loves this stuff, wants to be supported while performing research, and has a strong desire to drive change in an organization.

Please send me your resume if you're interested: adam.russell @ oracle [dot] com

Please forward along to anyone you think might be interested!

Cheers,
Adam