New Ruby.MN site and tutorial

Jason Hsu

Mar 1, 2018, 3:50:17 PM3/1/18
to RailsMN
It's not official yet, but the new Ruby.MN site is at https://rubymn2.herokuapp.com/ .  It has all of the features of the old site except for events, which are now handled by the Meetup page.  The source code is at https://github.com/jhsu802701/rubymn2 .  Sign up for it and check it out.

My step-by-step tutorial showing how to build the site from scratch is at https://github.com/jhsu802701/tutorial-rails-rubymn2 .  Note that the chapters in my tutorial are much shorter than the ones in Rails Tutorial.  As a result, you won't get lost in my tutorial.  If you find any bugs, add an issue to the source code repository.