April Meetup Re-cap

Charles Watson

Apr 10, 2013, 8:21:32 PM4/10/13
to rai...@googlegroups.com
For those of us who weren't there, could we please get a re-cap of what was discussed/worked on?

I want to follow along with the development of FreeCamp but I know i'm not going to be able to make it to all of the meetups. I'm sure others would agree.

Derek Rockwell

Apr 10, 2013, 8:23:40 PM4/10/13
to Charles Watson, rai...@googlegroups.com
Yup! We actually have what we ran through up on GitHub at https://github.com/railsmn/schedule/blob/master/open_camp/session1.md. There are a few things that we need to finalize, tweak and update yet, but any changes we make will be reflected there.

Derek Rockwell
derekrockwell.com