gem install rails error

Evan Weking

Jun 23, 2015, 10:48:14 PM6/23/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
when i type a command "gem install rails" there is a error like this : 'Could not find a valid gem 'rails' <>0, here is why : Unable to download data from https ://rubygem.org - SSL connected =1 errno =0 state=SSlv3 read server certificate B : certificate verify failed <https://api.rubygems.org/specs.4.8.gz>

anyone knows why?
i'm sorry, because i'm new here.. Thanks

Torsten Schulz

Jul 19, 2015, 3:26:10 AM7/19/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
unfortunatly, I have the same problem after installing a bundle on win xp or 7.
Does anybody knows where I can change the path where RnR is searching for all new gems I want to install?

My Idea:
I copy the new gem after download from the internet to the gem-directory and the system can search there for teh files AN FIND THEM THERE an then the installation is no problem.

Please help  if you can?!

Regards

Torsten

Surya Avantsa