最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

nishant neeraj

未読、
2015/11/26 12:38:302015/11/26
To: RailsInstaller
while installing it says -  an error ocurred while installing rake (10.4.2) , and bundler cant continue. Make sure that 'gem install rake -v '10.4.2'' succeeds before bundling.

someone help plz i am new to rails

Ronald Gijsel

未読、
2015/12/02 16:55:062015/12/02
To: RailsInstaller
Did you find out what it is? I have the same problem and new to rails to. Thanks

Harbir Gill

未読、
2015/12/08 23:07:572015/12/08
To: RailsInstaller
Read this --- https://gist.github.com/luislavena/f064211759ee0f806c88

Manual solution to SSL issue

Steps are simple:

Good luck

Surya Avantsa

未読、
2015/12/09 6:16:362015/12/09
To: railsin...@googlegroups.com

The answer is in the instruction you saw. Run that gem install rake -v '10.4.2' and then continue with whatever you were doing.

If you are being asked to run such commands repeatedly, let us know.

Take care

Surya Avantsa
240-552-9063

On Nov 26, 2015 12:38 PM, "nishant neeraj" <nishant...@gmail.com> wrote:
while installing it says -  an error ocurred while installing rake (10.4.2) , and bundler cant continue. Make sure that 'gem install rake -v '10.4.2'' succeeds before bundling.

someone help plz i am new to rails

Peter Carter

未読、
2015/12/13 10:07:402015/12/13
To: RailsInstaller
I get the same error. I've tried running gem install rake -v '10.4.2' and get the following error every time:

ERROR:  While executing gem ... (OpenSSL::X509::StoreError)

Every time I have tried creating a new rails project I get some variation of the same error.

I tried the manual SSH override Harbir Gill suggested to no avail.

Could it be an issue with my ISP? I get similar errors across two locations, but the ISP is Sky Broadband in both cases.
Could Sky have anything to do with the issue?

Any help you guys can offer would be much appreciated as I really, really want to get started working with rails.

Surya Avantsa

未読、
2015/12/13 10:10:102015/12/13
To: railsin...@googlegroups.com

What exactly are you trying to do that led to this error message? And what's the environment?

Take care

Surya Avantsa
240-552-9063

Peter Carter

未読、
2015/12/13 11:39:202015/12/13
To: RailsInstaller
The environment at present is Windows 10. I run the installer, which completes fine.

Then I type 'rails new [foo]'

This returns the error:

'OpenSSL::X509::StoreError: An error occurred while installing rake (10.4.2), and Bundler cannot continue.
Make sure that `gem install rake -v '10.4.2'` succeeds before bundling.'

I then run 'gem install rake -v '10.4.2' and receive the following error:

ERROR:  While executing gem ... (OpenSSL::X509::StoreError)

Peter Carter

未読、
2015/12/13 14:55:352015/12/13
To: RailsInstaller
Working now :). Got it fixed.

On Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 3:10:10 PM UTC, Surya Avantsa wrote:

Christopher Bird

未読、
2016/01/21 7:57:242016/01/21
To: RailsInstaller
Peter, which method did you use to fix it?

Thanks

Chris
全員に返信
投稿者に返信