RailsInstaller for mac os x 10.10

lexsys

Aug 17, 2014, 11:51:24 PM8/17/14
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody!

Are there any plans to make RailsInstaller for mac os x 10.10 Yosemite? The current version supports only 10.7/10.8.

Ronando Long

Apr 15, 2015, 4:20:32 PM4/15/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering the same thing. What are our options?

Bryan Bibat

Apr 15, 2015, 4:25:39 PM4/15/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
At the moment, you can follow the RailsBridge Installfest tutorial for OS X to manually install RVM and Git:

http://docs.railsbridge.org/installfest/macintosh

Bryan Bibat
Freelance Software Engineer
http://www.bryanbibat.net

Evan Machnic

Apr 15, 2015, 4:26:21 PM4/15/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com, railsin...@googlegroups.com
At this time, it's still up in the air. Honestly, it's easier to use something like RVM.

Evan

Evan Machnic
@emachnic

Ronando Long