All works great but... how can i update ruby?

Konrad Krawczuk

Jul 3, 2016, 6:12:11 PM7/3/16
to RailsInstaller

I have all configured well, rails new generates app using rails 5 (updated) and ruby 2.2.4 I have installed (via chocolate ) and registred via uru two versions of ruby 224p230 and 230p0. In uru default version is 230p0 rails -v shows 5.0.0 ruby -v show 2.3.0 But when i start app i still see that uses ruby 2.24

=> Booting Puma
=> Rails 5.0.0 application starting in development on http://localhost:3000
=> Run `rails server -h` for more startup options
*** SIGUSR2 not implemented, signal based restart unavailable!
*** SIGUSR1 not implemented, signal based restart unavailable!
*** SIGHUP not implemented, signal based logs reopening unavailable!
Puma starting in single mode...
* Version 3.4.0 (ruby 2.2.4-p230), codename: Owl Bowl Brawl
* Min threads: 5, max threads: 5
* Environment: development
* Listening on tcp://localhost:3000
Use Ctrl-C to stop

And the question is what should I do to make my ruby 230p0 default for new projects generated in c:\sites ? Thanx for help :)