Unable to launch rails

Haroon Ahmed

Apr 6, 2015, 5:41:14 AM4/6/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
Hey I tried the steps but on completing  installation the command prompt says that C:\Impdocs\MOOC\Web' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Quite confused where I went wrong and what to do to sort these thing ??

Evan Machnic

Apr 6, 2015, 7:07:04 AM4/6/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you post the output of running the command in a Gist? Have you tried searching Google for the error?

Thanks,
Evan

Evan Machnic | Application Engineer | m: 850.307.0313 | s: evan.ey | t: @emachnic