insllation problem

gautam sikdar

Sep 28, 2015, 2:46:50 PM9/28/15
to RailsInstaller

ruby.exe - Entry Point Not Found

It shows "The Procedure entry point _gmtime64_s could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll" after installation

Carlton Stith

Sep 29, 2015, 10:46:51 PM9/29/15
to RailsInstaller
I received the same error. I'm running Windows XP

Surya Avantsa

Sep 29, 2015, 10:50:07 PM9/29/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
At the outset, what stands out here is that you are using Windows XP. I would either upgrade to Windows 7 or higher before complaining of any problems on the computer. Windows XP is outdated and is not supported by many organizations, not to mention Microsoft themselves.

Thank You,

Surya Avantsa