RailsInstaller problem with windows

已查看 166 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ezejiugo Emmanuel

未读,
2015年6月13日 07:00:352015/6/13
收件人 railsin...@googlegroups.com
please I am new to ruby on rails, I want to set-up the development environment in windows. I am reading from the book "Ruby on rails" by Michael Hartl.
if I want to open the "Gemfile"with sublime text editor, it can't. it gives the error code:
          sh.exe: sublime : command not found
Pls i need help to set up this environment so I can start learning the syntax

Evan Machnic

未读,
2015年6月16日 08:36:312015/6/16
收件人 railsin...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Please consult the interwebs on how to set up Sublime Text so that it can be run from the Command Prompt. This is outside the scope of RailsInstaller.

Cheers,
Evan

Evan Machnic | Application Engineer | m: 850.307.0313 | s: evan.ey | t: @emachnic

Surya Avantsa

未读,
2015年6月16日 09:01:362015/6/16
收件人 railsin...@googlegroups.com

Sublime is not the only text editor out there. You can use even notepad, notepad++ and so on. The author just have sublime text editor as an example.

Sent from Google Nexus 5

回复全部
回复作者
转发