Ruby / Git already installed - Conflict?

David Alejandro

Jun 29, 2017, 5:50:20 PM6/29/17
to RailsInstaller
Hi,

RailsInstaller just installed Git and Ruby inside a RailsInstaller folder on C:\, however, I already had Git and my own Ruby installed.

How do I manage this conflict?

Regards,
David

Surya Avantsa

Jun 29, 2017, 6:14:29 PM6/29/17
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
I would uninstall the railsinstaller that was just installed, and install it again, this time choosing not to install git.​

Or try to install it again (without uninstalling), this time to fix the current installation to remove the git part of it.

Thank You,

Surya Avantsa