When are updates?

Liam Smith

Oct 28, 2016, 9:46:46 PM10/28/16
to RailsInstaller
Hi.

I used the 3.2.0 installer 80 days ago and it had all the setup problems people have posted solutions for.
Today I return after a haitus, try "rails new app" and find out SSL no longer works - and people's idea of a "newest solution" is from 2014 - which says RubyGems 2.4 doesn't work on Windows, and doesn't offer a download for it.

Guess what 3.2.0 installs?  2.4.5.1, and "gem update --system" throws a different SSL error.

When is the next update scheduled, say installer 3.2.1 which fixes all these problems?  Want some help?  More pertinently, can we smooth the process so bugfix installers can be given to the public on a regular basis - monthly - if needed?

Thanks!