'C:\Users\ Rails' is not recognized as an internal or exteral command, operable program or batch file.

Juan Manuel Gelay

Apr 10, 2015, 7:59:04 AM4/10/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I'm initiating a programming course. I don't know if Rails is installed in my PC.

But when I opened it, the CMD showed me this message:
'C:\Users\ Rails' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Thank you

Surya Avantsa

Apr 10, 2015, 8:28:42 AM4/10/15
to railsin...@googlegroups.com

I'm sure they'll teach you how to install ruby and rails. If they haven't, go to railsinstallers.org and download the most recent version that is marked as stable and follow the instructions. Good luck.