CFCamp 2016, Oct. 20.-21st., munich airport

Michael Hnat

Sep 5, 2016, 9:19:30 AM9/5/16
to ra...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

on October, 20 – 21st is the annual CFCamp in munich, germany.

Again on the great location we moved to last year, directly at the munich airport.

The CFCamp has established itself as a fixture for ColdFusion developers and offers this year again many interesting sessions by well-known speakers.

Enjoy two days full with CFML and the surrounding topics, and this year with all information about Lucee as well.

In addition there are several events around CFCamp like Trainings and a pre-conference dinner at the worldwide only airport brewery.

All information, speaker, sessions, tickets, etc. can be found on http://www.cfcamp.org

Tickets for the two day conference  are available for 210€ only (176.47€ + 19% VAT).

Tickets include access to all sessions, food and drinks on both days, the party on the first evening and many more.

The days before CFCamp there are several training and presentations like Git, SCSS, ColdBox and Preside. See here for further information: https://www.cfcamp.org/pre-conference.html

We're looking forward to see you in October at munich airport.

With best regards,

Michael Hnat

bluegras - Internetlösungen

Kriegerstr. 49