Raft to Raft communication

Matthew Hall

Feb 7, 2018, 6:55:21 PM2/7/18
to raft-dev
Hi all,

I'm new to raft, and I'm using PySyncObj to implement pieces of a distributed server.

My server has two Python classes which are both raft objects (they inherit SyncObj) AdExchange and Seller.
Seller has an member object, Graph, which AdExchange modifies on a client request.

If any replicated method in AdExchange modifies Seller.Graph my server crashes. Adexchange can read Seller.Graph without error.

Any ideas why this could be happening?
Perhaps I should restructure my code in such a way that AdExchange doesn't modify Seller.Graph. I'm not sure if this will be feasible or not though.

Just seeing if any Raft experts have had similar experiences in having communication between two raft clusters.

Thanks for any constructive feedback.
Best,
Matt