Is it right in introduction of wiki?

sangyun-han

Jul 29, 2015, 10:58:51 PM7/29/15
to raft-dev

Hi all,

Can I know this is correct?

This image is introduction of cluster in raft github wiki.

there are same IP addr and port numbers.

Is this the scenarios concerning the different cluster nodes in same machine?

thank you, good bye

Diego Ongaro

Jul 30, 2015, 2:34:04 AM7/30/15
to raft...@googlegroups.com, Jordan Halterman
Hi Sangyun,

I think you've come across the image on the Copycat wiki here: https://github.com/kuujo/copycat/wiki/introduction . It looks like a simple copy-paste mistake to me. While Jordan (kuujo) does keep an eye on this list, I think he's got some major life event coming up; he seemed strangely excited about it the last time I talked to him. You should probably file an issue with that repository to make sure this doesn't get lost: https://github.com/kuujo/copycat/issues/new

By the way, Copycat is an implementation of Raft, but it is one of many. Please try to clearly state when you're talking about one particular Raft implementation as opposed to the general Raft algorithm/community.

Best,
Diego

sangyun-han

Jul 30, 2015, 10:47:58 PM7/30/15
to raft-dev, jordan.h...@gmail.com, onga...@gmail.com
Thank you, Diego!
I will file an issue.

2015년 7월 30일 목요일 오후 3시 34분 4초 UTC+9, Diego Ongaro 님의 말: