Re: [raft-dev] Atomic broadcast example using raft

Message has been deleted

Martin Hedenfalk

Oct 16, 2017, 5:42:56 AM10/16/17
to raft...@googlegroups.com
How does atomic broadcast differ from consensus? I thought they were equivalent?

/martin

15 okt. 2017 kl. 19:59 skrev frozent <nikile...@gmail.com>:

I am trying to see if there is a reference implementation of an atomic broadcast api on top of raft. Can someone point me to any open source projects that uses raft to do atomic broadcast?

Юрий Соколов

Oct 16, 2017, 2:06:23 PM10/16/17
to raft-dev
"Zookeeper Atomic Broadcast" is paxos's family algorithm quite similar to RAFT. There is less difference in these algo's than difference in their names length :-) (joke, but true)

陈宗志

Nov 8, 2017, 5:21:56 AM11/8/17
to raft-dev
I also confuse  with these two definition. Can anyone give me some meterials?