failed to update install

valmiki

Jan 18, 2014, 1:56:22 PM1/18/14
to radia...@googlegroups.com
I tried to update from radiant 1.0.0.rc4 to 1.1.4. I met so many difficulties - solve one problem, only to find the next, and so on - that I finally gave up and reverted to the old version from backup.

If only this were easier, simpler. <sigh>

Jan

Jim Gay

Jan 27, 2014, 2:26:00 PM1/27/14
to radia...@googlegroups.com
Can you provide any details about what problems you saw?
> --
>
> ---

Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com

Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC
571-403-0338

Jan Storms

Jan 29, 2014, 2:50:43 AM1/29/14
to radia...@googlegroups.com, radia...@googlegroups.com
Sorry. I destroyed most evidence. With thin, it was a permissions thing.

Jan

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone en daarom mogelijk in beknopte stijl.