Is anybody using Radiant on Dreamhost?

Anton Aylward

Aug 31, 2015, 9:03:04 AM8/31/15
to Radiant CMS
Dreamhost have very limited support for Ruby &RoR but otherwise an excellent service plan.
They seem to be more geared toward PHP.

Is anyone here using Radiant on Dreamhost?

Paul Noden

Aug 31, 2015, 9:11:22 AM8/31/15
to radia...@googlegroups.com

Up until recently I was using radiant on DreamHost for years, It was only possible using a virtual private server with extra resources assigned. Love the host but not sure I would personally go there again with radiant. I only run a very basic and non critical RoR app on DreamHost shared hosting plan.

--

---