trouble in installing qutip

mwase...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2015, 12:47:15 PM1/11/15
to qu...@googlegroups.com
i installed python according to instruction given in qutip documents below result appear can anyone tell me how to fix it

import qutip.testing as qt

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#1>", line 1, in <module>
    import qutip.testing as qt
ImportError: No module named qutip.testing

Paul Nation

Jan 11, 2015, 6:38:11 PM1/11/15
to qu...@googlegroups.com
You need to give us more information then this so that we can help.  How did you install QuTiP?

If possible, can you run:

from qutip import *
about()

forest...@adeptcentral.com

Aug 26, 2017, 3:53:23 PM8/26/17
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
How about just making this work? I mean, the entire point of using a framework is to avoid more work. I followed the instructions, I setup the environment. Anaconda still cannot find your library. Where is this configured?

Paul Nation

Aug 28, 2017, 8:56:19 AM8/28/17
to QuTiP Group
It works for 99.9% of people.  Some occasionally have issues.  Rather than writing condescending comments to people who provide a product for free, requiring only a minor effort on your part to install it, you could have easily just told us the issue and we would have tried to help.

-P

Alex Pitchford

Aug 31, 2017, 12:43:49 PM8/31/17
to qu...@googlegroups.com