A new paper in PRL citing QuTip!

M Cotrufo

Mar 31, 2017, 6:52:56 AM3/31/17
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
We just published our paper, with calculations performed with QuTip!

Thanks again to everybody that helped me here in the last months! :)

Paul Nation

Mar 31, 2017, 10:36:10 AM3/31/17
to QuTiP Group
Many thanks for letting us know.  However, I already saw your paper yesterday 😀.  You are number 225 on our compiled list of papers

If possible, and if time allows, do you think that maybe you can submit some code from the paper that we can use as an example?  The example would appear next to your paper on the above list.  This is something new that we are trying to get started.

Best,

Paul