mcsolve: putting the state into e_ops

Ka Wa Yip

Apr 6, 2015, 12:29:28 PM4/6/15
to qu...@googlegroups.com
mcsolve(H,psi0,tlist,c_ops,e_ops,ntraj=ntraj,options=opts)
I plan to put the states itself into e_ops. For example, mcsolve(H,psi0,tlist,c_ops, [psi*state],ntraj=ntraj,options=opts)

Is this possible? mcsolve will return to me a state or a list of expectation values. I wonder if I can evaluate the state as a component of the expectation value while running mcsolve.

Thanks!

Paul Nation

Apr 6, 2015, 11:19:08 PM4/6/15
to qu...@googlegroups.com
This would not work since the thing you are putting into the expect operators is not an operator.