Try development (github) version before reporting bugs

Alex Pitchford

Jul 13, 2016, 11:24:12 AM7/13/16
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
You may have noticed that it has been a long time since an official release of qutip was made - 3.1.0 in Jan 2015
We apologise for this, but excuse ourselves by way of it not being a primary job for any of the admin team.
We hope to rectify the situation very soon with a 3.2 release, but not making any promises on a date.
In the meantime we recommend to all users, in particular if you suspect that you have found a bug, that they use the 3.2.0-dev version that is available for download at:
There have been a great many bugs fixed, new features, and general enhancements introduced in this version.

We are grateful for your patience.