how to generate time dependent Poisson noise in semsolve

Skip to the first unread message

yi li

27 May 2015, 23:27:5927/05/2015
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul:

I want to use Function 'smesolve' to run a simulation. As the sc_ops is time dependent Lt, I define d1=H[Lt] and d2=G[Lt] as is with Poisson noise.
As I cannot write time-dependent Lt in the bracket sc_ops=[],I use an Identity Matrix instead and write
 smesolve(H, rho0,times,c_ops=[],sc_ops=[I],e_ops=e_ops,ntraj=1,d1=d1,d2=d2,distribution='Poisson') and still define  d1=H[Lt] and d2=G[Lt] .

In this case, I found the noise dN is decided by the operators in the brackets sc_ops=[ ]. As we cannot put time dependent Lt in the brackets, how can we generated a Poisson Noise with E[dN(t)]=Tr[Lt ρ Lt]?

Thanks for your work!

Alfred
.