More QuTiP notebook examples for correlations

瀏覽次數:129 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kevin Fischer

未讀,
2017年1月10日 晚上11:16:462017/1/10
收件者:QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Hi developers,

I added some QuTiP examples that feature the time-dependent correlator, in a pull request that has been hanging for a few months. Would someone who has commit access please review and merge if OK?

Thanks,
Kevin

Jitendra Verma

未讀,
2017年8月20日 下午1:43:032017/8/20
收件者:QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
 Hi Dear Kelvin,

     Can you help me for generating the correlations and emission probability for a time dependent Hamiltonian. I am attaching the quip code written by me. The address of paper is which I am trying to produce is  PHYSICA REVIEW B 94, 085309 (2016).
  I shall be very grateful for your help.
訊息已遭刪除

Kevin Fischer

未讀,
2017年8月22日 凌晨1:17:522017/8/22
收件者:QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Dear Jitendra,

I'm happy to help. I'm away for a bit, and can look at your simulations once I'm back late next week.

Kevin

Jitendra Verma

未讀,
2017年8月29日 清晨7:04:592017/8/29
收件者:QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python

  Hello dear fisher are you returned.

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 09:46:46 UTC+5:30, Kevin Fischer wrote:

Kevin Fischer

未讀,
2017年9月4日 下午1:30:252017/9/4
收件者:QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Did changing you args to the correct format like Paul suggested fix your issue?

Kevin
訊息已遭刪除

Kevin Fischer

未讀,
2017年10月4日 下午2:01:552017/10/4
收件者:QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Hi Jitendra,

I recommend against using the function callback form of the Hamiltonian - it's not really supported anymore and I couldn't make it work for your scenario for some reason.

Instead, you can use the following lines. Your code runs with these two modifications and seems to produce results like what I think you're expecting. Hope this helps.

    wp = lambda t, args: (0.132)*exp(-((t-2.5*tau)**2)/tau**2)

    output = mesolve([H0, [H1, wp]], psi0, tlist, c_op_list,
                     [gg0*gg0.dag(), uu0*uu0.dag(), xx0*xx0.dag(), yy0*yy0.dag(),
                      yy1*yy1.dag(), gg1*gg1.dag(), gg2*gg2.dag(), gg3*gg3.dag()])

As an aside, I don't think the expressions for P_0/P_1/P_2 in that paper are correct - I've been working on rigorously deriving exact solutions for the generic of problem of a system scattering light under coherent laser pulses. I don't see how my results can even reduce to what is written in this paper in some limit. Rather the quantities in that paper seem like heuristics. I'll be positing my manuscript soon on the arXiv if you're interested.

Regards,
Kevin

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 3:43:28 AM UTC-7, Jitendra Verma wrote:

 Dear Kelvin,
   I have seen modifications done by Paul. But, problem I am facing is that I want to simulate the emission probability from the cavity leakage such as 2 photon emission probability from the state |g,2> by integrating with varying limit from 0 to t. Equation is attached in file. This is for same code attached in previous files.

  Looking forward for your help.

 Thank You,

 Kind Regards,
 Jitendra

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 09:46:46 UTC+5:30, Kevin Fischer wrote:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息