June 14-16 2017: Three-part lecture on simulating quantum optical systems @ Dartmouth College

Paul Nation

May 31, 2017, 4:46:25 PM5/31/17
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
I will be giving a set of three lectures on simulating quantum optical systems using QuTiP at Dartmouth College from June 14-16:

http://physics.dartmouth.edu/events/event?event=45411

Although Dartmouth is a bit out of the way, the lectures are public, so anyone is welcome to attend.

Best,

Paul

Morgan Hedges

Jun 1, 2017, 9:51:24 PM6/1/17
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Hi Paul,

that sounds fantastic. I would love to attend myself and I think it could be of great benefit to our students too. However, being in Australia, Dartmouth really is a bit out of the way. Is there any chance there'll be video (no pressure!)?

Morgan

Paul Nation

Jun 6, 2017, 11:13:39 AM6/6/17
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
I can probably do a screencast of the same material when I return.

Вадим Воробьев

Jun 6, 2017, 11:39:23 AM6/6/17
to qu...@googlegroups.com
I agree, It would be great to have a recorded presentation of yours! (no pressure)

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Paul Nation <nonher...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can probably do a screencast of the same material when I return.

Sincerely yours,
Vadim Vorobyov