Feature request for "All Links" action

Eli Cantarero

Dec 10, 2013, 9:15:46 AM12/10/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Below is a summary of what I have been using for some time now and I would like to see it possibly added as a future action.
I saved the following QS commands to "Actions" and created a trigger to run all 4, the same trigger for all browsers set by the path under scope:
 •Copy the url form the current web page in Safari to the clipboard.
 •Open QS command window with text after .01 delay.
 *Paste selection from clip board after .02 delay.
 *Run Applescript after .03 delay to key code "Escape" then "Right Arrow":
         "delay 0.01
        tell application "System Events" to key code 53
        delay 0.01
        tell application "System Events" to key code 124"

This brings all of the links on the current web page in a QS window list for faster "Quick look" browsing.
I was not able to get this to work with Applescript alone and what I have now is sloppy and not very mobile.
Thanks

Rob McBroom

Dec 10, 2013, 10:19:58 AM12/10/13

On 10 Dec 2013, at 9:15, Eli Cantarero wrote:

This brings all of the links on the current web page in a QS window list
for faster "Quick look" browsing.

Wouldn’t this trigger do that?

Current Web Page (Safari) ⇥ Show Contents

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/