Fwd: UnitedHosting - Credit Card Payment Confirmation

Patrick Robertson

Oct 28, 2014, 2:11:01 AM10/28/14
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
FYI I have renewed qsapp.com for another year. I’ve moved the money from our UK bank account.

@Rob - are you owed something for any recent Mac Dev licenses?
That brings me to another point - I recently registered a company over here for my own purposes, and it was a lot less painful than I initially thought (£15 fee - then £13 yearly, and it only took 2 hours for the company to be registered).
Is it worth us revisiting this so we can get a company dev license and everyone can share?
I think QS is technically a Community Interest Company as opposed to a Limited Company, but that’s a little bit more work than a regular company to set up so going down the Ltd Company route might be the easiet

Begin forwarded message:

From: UnitedHosting <sup...@unitedhosting.co.uk>
Subject: UnitedHosting - Credit Card Payment Confirmation
Date: 28 Hydref 2014 05:11:43 GMT
To: Patrick Robertson <robertso...@gmail.com>

UnitedHosting

Dear Patrick Robertson,

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 270761 sent on 15/10/2014

Domain Renewal - qsapp.com - 1 Year/s (05/11/2014 - 04/11/2015) £12.50GBP
Sub Total: £10.42GBP
20.00% VAT: £2.08GBP
Credit: £0.00GBP
Total: £12.50GBP

Amount: £12.50GBP
Transaction #: {8D25FF01-D41E-8B5A-83A9-75A6AA802F17}
Total Paid: £12.50GBP
Remaining Balance: £0.00GBP

You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area at http://www.unitedsupport.co.uk/billing

Kind Regards,
UH Support

www.UnitedHosting.co.uk - Proudly hosting over 75,000 sites since 1998!

The information contained in this email may be confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient then please delete forthwith.

qspayment.pdf

Rob McBroom

Oct 28, 2014, 9:09:39 AM10/28/14
On 28 Oct 2014, at 2:10, Patrick Robertson wrote:

> @Rob - are you owed something for any recent Mac Dev licenses?

Don’t think so.

> Is it worth us revisiting this so we can get a company dev license and
> everyone can share?

Would a Limited Company be good enough for Apple? They have weird rules.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/

Patrick Robertson

Nov 1, 2014, 3:06:43 AM11/1/14
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
> Would a Limited Company be good enough for Apple? They have weird rules

A limited company is the equivalent of an LLC where you are. It’s what 90% of businesses are. If Apple have a problem with that then I’m going to stop developing for OS X ;-)