T-shirt winners

Patrick Robertson

Nov 29, 2013, 5:35:27 AM11/29/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
So… It’s my bad that since setting up and starting the T-shirt competition I haven’t done anything.

Since we [the QS Organisation?] appear to have all our entries, shall we go about choosing the winner(s) on IRC or something similar?
I think too many voices may make the matter of choosing a winner too difficult, so it’s probably best to keep the judges to only a handful. Thoughts?

Rob McBroom

Nov 29, 2013, 10:10:03 AM11/29/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. Is there a time when we can all be on IRC together? 8-5 EST
is generally good for me, but I can do other times with enough notice.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/

Patrick Robertson

Nov 29, 2013, 11:48:21 AM11/29/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
I can do any time, but perhaps before 11 EST is best (I’m on GMT/UTC+8, EST is GMT/UTC-5 incase anybody wants to calculate)

So sometime between 8-11 EST, weekdays?

Etienne Samson

Nov 29, 2013, 1:26:31 PM11/29/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Time zones ;-).

I'm on CET (UTC+1). See here (if I didn't mess up my time zones):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20131129&p1=1275&p2=155&p3=241

Even though the disparity is *huge*, it seems we could all end up in the IRC channel if I postpone sleeping a little (so I'd prefer to do that before or on a week-end, like, say tonight ?)

Cordialement,
Etienne Samson
--
samson....@gmail.com

Henning Jungkurth

Nov 29, 2013, 2:13:44 PM11/29/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe it is easier to do it by mail or in the wiki, rather than
forcing everybody to be online at the same time :-)

Etienne Samson

Nov 29, 2013, 2:27:14 PM11/29/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I was just thinking it would be nice to, you know, throw text at each other in real time ;-).

Cordialement,
Etienne Samson
--
samson....@gmail.com