On Mavericks: results list disappearing

Josh Rich

Oct 29, 2013, 5:49:58 PM10/29/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Mavericks has busted the results list. It shows up once or twice, and then doesn't show up again. So, searching for something brings up the first result, I can arrow through the other results, but I can't see them. They just click by in the main interface.

I say this with full appreciation of everything you lovely volunteers do to keep QS up and running. I use it everyday!

Thanks.
Josh.

Lucas Garron

Oct 29, 2013, 10:24:10 PM10/29/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
I'm seeing the same. Changing QS Prefs > Command > Show other results to something else and back to "Immediately" along with restarting QS works initially.

I ascribed it to just one more QS/Mavericks bug. (...none of which annoy me as much as the fact that getting the Finder selection is still a complete mess.)

»Lucas Garron

Rob McBroom

Oct 29, 2013, 10:27:40 PM10/29/13

On 29 Oct 2013, at 17:49, Josh Rich wrote:

Mavericks has busted the results list. It shows up once or twice, and then doesn't show up again. So, searching for something brings up the first result, I can arrow through the other results, but I can't see them. They just click by in the main interface.

This is a known issue. It happens whenever Quicksilver happens to appear on a second display, then sticks until it’s relaunched. See #1304 and #1563.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/