VMWare Fusion

Rob McBroom

Oct 3, 2013, 10:55:03 AM10/3/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
I have a VM running 10.7, which seems to have [come in handy][1]. I also have 10.9 installed on another partition, but that requires a reboot, which greatly diminishes my ability and willingness to test things out there.

VMWare Fusion 6 officially supports VMs running 10.9. What does everyone think about using QS money to get me a license? I have version 4, so I’d be eligible for the upgrade price of 50 USD.

Let me know. Thanks.

[1]: https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/pull/1630

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Patrick Robertson

Oct 3, 2013, 8:36:02 PM10/3/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Yep. I'm all for it.

Rob McBroom

Oct 4, 2013, 7:22:57 AM10/4/13
On Thu Oct 03 2013 at 20:36:02, Patrick Robertson wrote:

> Yep. I'm all for it.

That’s two votes. Not sure if mine counts, though. :-)

Might be irrelevant with 10.9 now in GM, but then again, I’ll want a 10.8 VM soon and can’t make one with version 4.

Patrick Robertson

Oct 4, 2013, 7:58:47 AM10/4/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
I think it's something that will come in handy for any future OS X releases, and it's not going to do any harm.

I'll send through the money today unless anybody shouts. Although 50% of the trustees isn't a majority, which is what's written in the Constitution. Etienne or Henning - got a "me too!" you want to shout? :P

Rob McBroom

Oct 4, 2013, 8:53:09 AM10/4/13
On Fri Oct 04 2013 at 07:58:47, Patrick Robertson wrote:

> I think it's something that will come in handy for any future OS X releases, and it's not going to do any harm.
>
> I'll send through the money today unless anybody shouts. Although 50% of the trustees isn't a majority, which is what's written in the Constitution. Etienne or Henning - got a "me too!" you want to shout? :P

Looks like we need 2/3. It can wait until someone chimes in, I think.

Etienne Samson

Oct 5, 2013, 11:33:50 AM10/5/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Proceed ;-).

Cordialement,
Etienne Samson
--
samson....@gmail.com

Patrick Robertson

Oct 5, 2013, 8:10:25 PM10/5/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
The lord has spoken. $50 has been sent to Rob for VMWare Fusion 6 :)

Rob McBroom

Oct 6, 2013, 10:19:38 AM10/6/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Saw that. Thanks! I’ll forward proof of purchase after I get it.

--
Rob McBroom

Patrick Robertson

Oct 6, 2013, 10:40:22 AM10/6/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
No rush, take yer time… it may take a while with business closing down! :o

Henning Jungkurth

Oct 6, 2013, 3:56:06 PM10/6/13
to quicksilver-...@googlegroups.com
Yay

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Patrick Robertson