Binding items to QRadioElement

Luke Deniston

Nov 26, 2013, 11:22:42 PM11/26/13
to quick...@googlegroups.com
I'm defining a form with JSON and trying to populate some things with data binding. Everything is working great, except for setting items for a QRadioElement. It gets stuck in an infinite loop setting QAppearance for some reason. The syntax in the json is just:

 { "type":"QRadioElement", "title": "Commodity", "bind":"items:commodities"},

Where "commodities" is a key corresponding to an array value inside the NSDictionary I'm binding to.

Luke Deniston

Nov 29, 2013, 1:18:39 PM11/29/13
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Still haven't made any progress on thus.

Luke Deniston

Dec 2, 2013, 12:49:25 PM12/2/13
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Just took the pain of converting the whole form from JSON to building manually with Obj-C annnnnnnnddddd.... Same bug!

Something I'm doing is setting QuickDialog on an endless loop dealing with QAppearance.

Hmmmmm.....

Luke Deniston

Dec 2, 2013, 6:00:59 PM12/2/13
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Just updated the whole project to QuickDialog to 0.9.1. Even opened a pull request (https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs/pull/5831) to update the podspec.

Annnnnnnnnddddddd.... same bug.

Here's the offending line, distilled to it's essence:

QRadioElement *commodity = [[QRadioElement alloc] initWithItems:@[@"derp", @"herp"] selected:nil title:@"Host Commodity"];

I've tried different things for the 'selected' argument.

Luke Deniston

Dec 2, 2013, 7:27:45 PM12/2/13
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Adding this fixed it:

commodity.appearance = [QApearance new];