QMultilineElement textValue Attribute is updated but not shown in the view

gusmachi

Mar 20, 2014, 4:32:38 PM3/20/14
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have a QuickDialogController with a QMultilineElement which starts with no textValue set. I click it, I enter text, I click "Back", my MultilineElement doesnt show the new Value.

I start with textValue set. I click it, I enter a different text, I click "Back", my Multiline Element shows the old value.

The text on the following page is correct and when I fetch the values it's also correct, but the short version in the element isn't updated.

I think that must be an error, cause all other Elements change according to their actual value.

gusmachi

Mar 20, 2014, 5:09:59 PM3/20/14
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Update:
Works if I use

- (void)QEntryEditingChangedForElement:(QEntryElement *)element  andCell:(QEntryTableViewCell *)cell {
    cell
.textField.text = element.textValue;

[cell setNeedsLayout];
}

QMultilineElement *myelement .....
and myelement.delegate = self;

in my QuickDialogController (with QuickDialogEntryElementDelegate) in which my Multiline Element is located.