How to include the extras folder?

Joseph F

Apr 10, 2014, 4:37:37 AM4/10/14
to quick...@googlegroups.com
I recently updated from an earlier version of QuickDialog, and some classes like QPickerElement are no longer recognized by the project. I see that they are now in an Extras folder, but I've been unable to add them into my project successfully. Can you give me a step-by-step of how this should be done? Thanks.

Joseph F

Apr 11, 2014, 3:28:41 AM4/11/14
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Took most of the day, but I finally think I have the correct way of doing this. In your project-Prefix.pch file, use the following code:

#import <QuickDialog/QuickDialog.h>

#import <Extras/QPickerElement.h> // Add a line like this for each of the extra classes you need

Also, make sure that the "User Header Search Paths" value in your target's build settings is set to recursive. If it isn't, you'll get an error saying something like: "QEntryElement not found".

Hope this saves someone else a lot of time.