ControllerAction on QDateTimeInlineElement

Francis Visoiu Mistrih

Jan 15, 2014, 4:46:17 AM1/15/14
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

I'm using a QDateTimeInlineElement to set up a date, and I want to send the information when the user presses the "Done" button.

When using onValueChanged, the data is sent at every change the user made, and the keyboard is dismissed before tapping "Done".

So, when setting the controllerAction, when pressing the QDateTimeInlineElement the method defined in my controllerAction is triggered, and when pressing done, I get :

No method 'setProfileValue:' was found on controller (null)

Here is some code of the initialisation of my element:

QDateTimeInlineElement *birthdayElement = [[QDateTimeInlineElement alloc] initWithTitle:@"Né(e) le" date:sharedProfile.date_of_birth andMode:UIDatePickerModeDate];

[birthdayElement setKey:@"date_of_birth"];

[birthdayElement setControllerAction:@"setProfileValue:"];

[profileSection addElement:birthdayElement];

Is this a normal behavior? Other elements trigger the controllerAction after pressing "Done".

Francis Visoiu Mistrih

Aug 8, 2014, 9:48:56 AM8/8/14
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Found the answer: Looks like [super performAction] is not called on QDateTimeInlineElement.