Newbie Questions

Ellvee

Nov 27, 2013, 5:18:40 AM11/27/13
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Hi group!

I'm trying to implement QuickDialog into my project, as it looks like a great framework to work with.

However, I guess due to lack of experience and understanding, I have encountered a few issues that I have, as of yet, been unable to resolve. I hope someone will be able to help me :)

Multiline issues:

1) Navigation bar issue:
How do I add a button to the nav bar for the QMultiline view? (The editing view) I don't know how to access the bar from that view.

2) Appearance issue:
Is there any way to have the multiline element's text field on the section, and not push to another view?

3) Logic issue:
I tried using the QuickDialogEntryElementDelegate method:

QEntryDidEndEditingElement

example of code:

-(void) QEntryDidEndEditingElement:(QEntryElement *)element andCell:(QEntryTableViewCell *)cell{

    if(element.textValue.length>2){

    [element bindToObject:self.dictionary];

    } else {

        UIAlertView *alert = [[UIAlertView alloc]initWithTitle:nil message:@"Please fill in this field" delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle@"Cancel" otherButtonTitles: nil];

        [alert show];

    }

}

Expected behavior: That after entering text (any amount) and tapping the the back button on the nav bar should call this method.

This is not what happens. I set a breakpoint and this method is not being called at all. What am I doing wrong?

QSelectSection:

I have a QSelectSection with 4 items. I also have a button on the navigation bar that I have disabled. After the user selects one of the options, I want to enable the button. How do I 'catch' the selection?

Thank you so much!

gusmachi

Feb 26, 2014, 2:50:08 AM2/26/14
to quick...@googlegroups.com
1) You need to add a navigation controller, the backbutton is added automatically