QClassicAppearance displaying as iOS7

François Roget

Oct 22, 2013, 5:02:49 AM10/22/13
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

First of all, thank you for this great library.

My point now is that I am working on supporting iOS7 for my app. I got rid of the the StyleProvider way of working and started investigating the QAppearance way of working.

When I run my app on an iOS6 device, the appearance value of my rootElement is correctly set to QClassicAppearance. However, the elements look like the iOS7 look&feel and I don't know why. On the sample app, the swtich between QClassic and QFlat appearances works right but not on my app.

Any clue on where I should look at?

Thanks in advance

François