Bug in QEntryTableViewCell#calculateFrameForEntryElement

Guillaume Davo

Nov 3, 2013, 3:22:53 AM11/3/13
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

First of all this is a great library (even though it seriously lacks code comments and documentation)

I noticed a small bug when I added an image to a QEntryElement with no title: the entry text overlaps the image.

This is because in QEntryTableViewCell#calculateFrameForEntryElement, the following line :

return CGRectMake( self.imageView.frame.size.width+10, 10, self.contentView.frame.size.width-10-self.imageView.frame.size.width-extra , self.frame.size.height-20);

should be :

return CGRectMake(self.imageView.frame.origin.x + self.imageView.frame.size.width+10, 10, self.contentView.frame.size.width-10-self.imageView.frame.size.width-extra-self.imageView.frame.origin.x , self.frame.size.height-20);