Interface board - pin number error P3

Lars Petersen

Sep 14, 2013, 11:31:38 PM9/14/13
to quick2wi...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I've tested my interface board V0.7 by following instruction in "Testing the interface board":

The table in this document contains an error regarding P3. It says, that P3 is connected to header pin 10. This is not true, P3 is connected to header pin 15 (equal to SOC pin 22 aka GPIO 22). This is confirmed in the circuit diagram.

Lars Petersen, Denmark.

Andrew Scheller

Sep 15, 2013, 6:05:24 AM9/15/13
to quick2wi...@googlegroups.com
> The table in this document contains an error regarding P3. It says, that P3
> is connected to header pin 10. This is not true, P3 is connected to header
> pin 15 (equal to SOC pin 22 aka GPIO 22). This is confirmed in the circuit
> diagram.

I spotted that error too ages ago and reported it to Romilly, and it's
actually been fixed in the latest version of the testing guide:
http://quick2wire.com/articles/getting-started-with-quick2wire-boards/

Andrew