Inheritance types

venkates...@csgsol.com

Jul 15, 2016, 8:31:58 AM7/15/16
to Querydsl
Hi Timo,

   I have requirement like this. I have one class questionnaire entity. and questionnaire is having set of questions. Questions are of different types. Total 4 types of questions are there.
   While fetching the questionnaire, i want to fetch questions along with specific types.
  Is it possible?

timowest

Jul 16, 2016, 2:35:56 AM7/16/16
to Querydsl
Without knowing what Querydsl module you use and how your domain model looks like, this is hard to answer. What have you tried by now?

venkates...@csgsol.com

Jul 17, 2016, 12:45:38 AM7/17/16
to Querydsl
Hi Timo,
  These are the dependencies we are using,
    <dependency>
            <groupId>com.querydsl</groupId>
            <artifactId>querydsl-apt</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.1</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.querydsl</groupId>
            <artifactId>querydsl-jpa</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.1</version>
        </dependency>
Assume that it is general inheritance problem.