how to generate Q class via plugin not use annotaion

cloudsher

Aug 16, 2016, 3:20:37 AM8/16/16
to Querydsl
hi, I feel querydsl is good design project,I want to use it to start my project,but I'm faced with a problem with apt-plugin,
use apt-plugin is to bind annotation for POJO, I do not want to invade POJO,because of the POJO is third-party provided.
so I only import POJO class to my project,In my project use plugin to generate Q class.
how can I generate Q class via config xml to apponit package source and configuration processor?

timowest

Aug 16, 2016, 2:10:10 PM8/16/16
to Querydsl
This is currently not supported, but I believe GenericExporter could be easily changed to support this use case. Feel free to provide a PR.