upgrade to 4.x - cannot access javax.inject.Provider

Rob Shepherd

Jul 6, 2016, 10:18:57 PM7/6/16
to Querydsl
Hi,

I have upgraded to 4.1.3 from 3.6.4 and done the refactoring to use the altered package names, and a couple of other minor mods.

I cannot compile it due to using JpaQueryFactory and it has a dependency on javax.inject.Provider.

I don't have this on my classpath already, and it isn't listed as a dependency on querydsl-jpa.

I find a servicemix OSGI bundle with these classes is an dependency of querydsl-sql

Should I be adding something as another manual dependency? or should it be a transitive dependency of querydsl-jpa?

MY workaround at present is to add:

<dependency>
    <groupId>javax.inject</groupId>
    <artifactId>javax.inject</artifactId>
    <version>1</version>
</dependency>

to my pom.

Rob

timowest

Jul 7, 2016, 11:35:25 AM7/7/16
to Querydsl
querydsl-jpa depends on querydsl-sql, so it should be available