Cannot convert a SimplePath to a NumberPath after upgrading

Jean Vence

Dec 15, 2016, 6:43:57 AM12/15/16
to Querydsl
I've just upgraded to QueryDSL 4.1.4 and it broke part of my code:

NumberPath<Double> value = new NumberPath<>(Double.class, QSearchEngineEntity.myEntity.category.get(i).getMetadata());
where category is ArrayPath<double[], Double>  - This code give a compile error (see below)

Tried using: NumberPath<Double> value =  new NumberPath<Double>(Double.class,v.getMetadata()); but it says that PathMetaData cannot be converted to String (even though there is a constructor with PathMetaData)

I'm simply trying to convert a SimplePath (read from ArrayPath<double[], Double>  into a NumberPath<Double> so that I can use the .gt() function in a BooleanBuilder predicate)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jean